Steve speaks on a wide range of topics designed to help organizations understand and navigate the future. He offers a broad range of future-focused presentations, including both standard and full custom talks.
Outlines for most of his standard talks is provided in this brochure.
Sample titles include:
- Preparing for a post-mobile world
- Hacking Reality: Using exponential technologies to shape our world
- The future of work: The next tsunami of automation
- Retail 2022: Reimagining the shopper journey
- Diversity 2025: Working alongside non-humans
- The future and philosophy of the Internet of Things
- The future of education: Preparing for the post-automation world
- Hospitality 2025: Reshaping the traveler journey
- The revolution continues: The future of media
- Transport 2030: A revolution in human mobility
- Yum!: The future of food and farming
- Flipping the model: The future of healthcare
- Futurecasting: How to design the future
- Making money in the era of smart objects
To learn more about these talks, or to discuss your need for a talk on a specific topic of interest, please contact Steve directly.
Whether you're experiencing a "standard" presentation or a fully bespoke keynote, Steve always tailors his remarks to maximize relevance for each individual audience and to help them extract the most possible value.
Bespoke keynote Presentations
For clients needing something more focused, or specialized, Steve will also create fully-customized content to meet your needs. Just contact Steve and let him know what you're looking for, and he'll let you know if he can do it.